Thursday, July 1, 2010

my room and hanging out and yeahhhh

so i got a new bed and reaarranged my room to suite the new bed

.haha henrys two favorite films got netflixed at the same exact time, coinicedence?

bye old futon.i just realized i dont ahve a picture of my new bed setup, ill take a picture of that tomrorow..
had to move the heartbrealer vinyl
my desk setup
when i moved the dresser that the turtle tank was on, i found this, so a few nights ago i heard a pretty loud pop and i now know what it was haha, the razor was all complete circuit with the 9v, awesome.
turtles bother me in their new spot ill have to find a better place and get a real light.

2 comments:

Ruiz said...

Kraven? Like Kraven the hunter?

If so, yeah, that dude was quite silly

matt said...

yeah dude kraven the hunter i fucking hate that guy.