Saturday, September 4, 2010

that feeling you get when...



yeah so you know how obsession with different models of cars beings, how its like at first you see one car in particular and your like ooo nioce. so you find out like what the deal is with that car, and who built it and if that dude has a blog or anything that will yield more photos of the car...and while searching you come across all sorts of the same model car and before you know it your obsessed,its 4:45 am, and you think "shit man". anyways heres my most recent encounter with that feeling.1965 cadillacs






this picture says CADILLAC

oh hey guys, almost forgot...taking auditions now for the role of my new white/or/filipina girlfriend. email me or send me a messenger bird with a club sandwich if you really wanna win my heart...

1 comment:

Rian said...

those are some sexy cars!