Monday, February 16, 2009

hobo clowns and 6X9's

when i started the day i felt like this. sorta

Silk - Shaka Labbits



so hung out and watched how i met your mother for a bit, and i was hella bummed about my season 2 cause it is aparently fucked. then i met up with yuta, and he took me to roberts and shit. then after that i went to bryans and he linked me this dope streaming site for how i met your mother, and other shit too so im pretty juiced about that.so i went from being on my computer, to roberts and on his computer. oh yeah i have speakers im pretty juiced about them imma get a deck and slap these things in later on.so this is the clown that i have had since forever, and it hella creeps the fuck out of me. i told paul about this creepy shit, and i personally think its liek a million times scarier than your cat thing paul.i feel bad whenever i think of throwing it out though, maybe ill just leave it with my mom or something.
and this is where he goes.






and by the time the day was over i felt like this.

Electric Surfin Go Go - Polysics
yeah had a hard time sleeping.

No comments: