Monday, April 27, 2009

_________ makes my pants tight.

so here are the pics from baseball this past weekend, it was hella fun and i hope we get to go out and play some more this weekend. oh yeah heres a pic of the other morning, you know how sometimes you stub your toe on like a nightstand or coffeetable or whatever and its like it hurts but you know nothings like wrong ??, so i stubbed my toe on my desk and i didnt think to check if i was bleeding, it was like ehh whatever im sure my toe is fine as usual lol...then later i went to put my shoes on and i noticed my sock had blood on it, so i took it off and my toe nail was all fucked, sucks huh?







anthony and chris were both doing burnouts on the bike haha, hella cool.
in this picture... i was prolly saying something like "man i just got a boner for like no reason, wierd huh?"



and these are some of the funnier pics
chris thought it would be hella dope to slide into home haha...and it wasnt.


this pic is hella funny cause you can see like a shoe and part of some pants and it looks like part of chris's leg is sticking out of the side of my mouth lol and this is just funny for no reason i guess.


thanks for taking the pictures dennis

No comments: