Monday, July 20, 2009

constantly backtracking

kk so alot went on and this is in no aparent order but yeah it all did happen and i think i just heard the door bell which is wierd and creepy...




germ and raj's hockey game

so here are yutas newwe r wheels











some exhaust manifolds...bleh garbage


dennis came by and helped alot with sanding

yu-kun
and alex t came,
and of course where ever alex goes amber is prolly near by
me taking wheels apart
mimi n me
the dogs chillling in the early heat
dennis and hong...you guys hella make mess all up in my garage thanks alot, cock suckers.






oh yeha me bryan and pauly went to harrys hofbrau








oh hey i welded a seat bracket up lol my seat shit is actually finished ill take pics of my like in my lower than hell set up later this week, promiseee
so here are yutas newwe r wheels

warmachine loves lee'sandwichs' whcih is weird anc ool i guess ahah.
garbage cock

the fan keeps on vibrating its way right off the desk and it makes hella noise its hella annoying, and also me and bryan switched cameras for the week, so thats been interesing and ill post all the pics i took tonight like tomorrow prolly im trying my hardest to keep up but its hella tough weekend and a tough back to back week work wise mang.

No comments: